Port call optimisation in every port, worldwide.
In container shipping, keeping operational costs low while continuously improving vessel performance is key to survival. Idle time in port is money wasted. CargoMate minimises idle time on the berth allowing your ships to sail slower, save fuel, and save money.
- Lessons learned from building an MVPLessons learned from building an MVP We needed to quickly build a prototype of a mobile app and a website, get them in front of our users and get feedback. Sound familiar? Yep, it’s MVP time. CargoMate is a port call optimisation platform that enables container ship owners to have real-time visibility of their […]Dennis Sandmark
- NEWS: CargoMate close £500,000 seed roundCargoMate close £500,000 seed round Port call optimisation platform to use funding to expand their team and continue product development London, UK: Shipping technology startup CargoMate has closed a £500,000 seed investment round. The investment allows the company to continue the development of their port call optimisation platform for container ships and expand the number […]Nick Chubb
- WATCH: How can the shipping industry attract the right talent to fuel digital transformation?WATCH: How can the shipping industry attract the right talent to fuel digital transformation? Finding the right talent to fuel the digital transformation is a challenge in every industry. How can shipping attract the right people to build the industry of the future? CargoMate Co-Founders Chris and Dennis discuss whether shipping is visible […]Nick Chubb
- WATCH: What are the main challenges the shipping industry will face over the next decade?WATCH: What are the main challenges the shipping industry will face over the next decade? The shipping industry is rapidly changing but what are the main challenges which will affect the industry over the next decade? CargoMate Co-Founders Chris and Dennis discuss the 2020 sulphur cap, decarbonisation, and digital disruption. The post […]Nick Chubb
- Three ways to reduce your OpEx without compromising on performanceThree ways to reduce your OpEx without compromising on performance Running ships is an expensive business, no matter the type of ship or type of trade it costs a lot of money to keep them moving. With the volatility and unpredictability of rates, it’s more important than ever to keep operating costs as low as […]Nick Chubb