Port call optimisation in every port, worldwide.
In container shipping, keeping operational costs low while continuously improving vessel performance is key to survival. Idle time in port is money wasted. CargoMate minimises idle time on the berth allowing your ships to sail slower, save fuel, and save money.
- Three ways to reduce your OpEx without compromising on performanceThree ways to reduce your OpEx without compromising on performance Running ships is an expensive business, no matter the type of ship or type of trade it costs a lot of money to keep them moving. With the volatility and unpredictability of rates, it’s more important than ever to keep operating costs as low as […]Nick Chubb
- WATCH: Is the shipping industry ready for the 2020 sulphur cap?WATCH: Is the shipping industry ready for the 2020 sulphur cap? The 2020 sulphur cap is just 20 months away. CargoMate CEO Chris Jones does not believe the industry will be ready in time. Watch Chris discuss why he doesn’t think smaller ship operators will be ready for 2020, the difficulty port state control […]Nick Chubb
- Four SaaS products that will improve your fleet performanceFour SaaS products that will improve your fleet performance Behind operating a safe ship, and protecting the environment, improving the performance of your fleet should be one of the top strategic goals for any liner operator. But working out how to improve performance can often involve projects which are expensive to run and have no […]Nick Chubb
- WATCH: How can we increase collaboration between startups and shipping companies?WATCH: How can we increase collaboration between startups and shipping companies? Collaboration is fast becoming one of the most talked about concepts in shipping. As entrepreneurs bring more and more bright ideas to the table, we ask how we can increase collaboration between startups shipping companies. CargoMate Co-Founders Chris Jones and Dennis Sandmark discuss how […]Nick Chubb
- Data is an asset but how do you value it?Data is an asset but how do you value it? The shipping industry seems to be finally coming round to the idea that data is an asset. Every operator I’ve spoken to in the last year has some sort of data related project going on, from fuel monitoring, to crew health tracking there are […]Nick Chubb