Port call optimisation in every port, worldwide.
In container shipping, keeping operational costs low while continuously improving vessel performance is key to survival. Idle time in port is money wasted. CargoMate minimises idle time on the berth allowing your ships to sail slower, save fuel, and save money.
- WATCH: How can the shipping industry attract the right talent to fuel digital transformation?WATCH: How can the shipping industry attract the right talent to fuel digital transformation? Finding the right talent to fuel the digital transformation is a challenge in every industry. How can shipping attract the right people to build the industry of the future? CargoMate Co-Founders Chris and Dennis discuss whether shipping is visible […]Nick Chubb
- WATCH: What are the main challenges the shipping industry will face over the next decade?WATCH: What are the main challenges the shipping industry will face over the next decade? The shipping industry is rapidly changing but what are the main challenges which will affect the industry over the next decade? CargoMate Co-Founders Chris and Dennis discuss the 2020 sulphur cap, decarbonisation, and digital disruption. The post […]Nick Chubb
- Three ways to reduce your OpEx without compromising on performanceThree ways to reduce your OpEx without compromising on performance Running ships is an expensive business, no matter the type of ship or type of trade it costs a lot of money to keep them moving. With the volatility and unpredictability of rates, it’s more important than ever to keep operating costs as low as […]Nick Chubb
- WATCH: Is the shipping industry ready for the 2020 sulphur cap?WATCH: Is the shipping industry ready for the 2020 sulphur cap? The 2020 sulphur cap is just 20 months away. CargoMate CEO Chris Jones does not believe the industry will be ready in time. Watch Chris discuss why he doesn’t think smaller ship operators will be ready for 2020, the difficulty port state control […]Nick Chubb
- Four SaaS products that will improve your fleet performanceFour SaaS products that will improve your fleet performance Behind operating a safe ship, and protecting the environment, improving the performance of your fleet should be one of the top strategic goals for any liner operator. But working out how to improve performance can often involve projects which are expensive to run and have no […]Nick Chubb