CargoMate's groundbreaking product brings technology to the operation of container ships, capturing and capitalising on data that's never been used effectively until now. Our unique system is made up of three distinct components; the device, the platform and the dashboard.
The CargoMate device represents a step change in operations reporting. It allows a ship's crew to monitor and record port operations faster, more easily and more accurately than ever before.
We don't believe crew should have to learn complex new systems that take months to master. CargoMate has been designed from the ground up to be as intuitive and easy to use as possible.
Endless paperwork on board ship is bad for productivity and bad for morale. CargoMate enables the crew to effortlessly keep a complete log of events while in port wherever they are on board. In addition, the crew have the information they need to effectively load and discharge the ship at their fingertips. Real-time cargo intelligence in a robust, handheld device.
CargoMate offers crew a better way to record what's important, reducing workload and improving reporting, but the real magic of CargoMate is what comes next...
Data collected by CaroMate devices from across the globe is synced with our cloud-based platform.
The CargoMate platform builds models of container terminals across the world. By modelling, it can predict the performance of a port, terminal, berth, and even a single gantry crane.
Terminal performance models are combined with real-time data to accurately predict cargo completion time. For the first time, it's possible to know in advance when a ship will be able to sail in every port.
CargoMate's dashboard gives ship operators complete visibility of their fleet and the tools to make data-driven decisions to reduce costs.
Whether a ship is five miles or 5,000 miles away, built-in alerting and notifications mean that important information is never missed. Proactive voyage optimisation is now possible before the vessel has even departed.
From sailing early to save fuel, to mitigating the costs of delays, CargoMate gives operators the power to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and save the environment.
CargoMate's reporting tools allow fleet management to independently benchmark performance of terminals to aid strategic decision making when designing routes and services.
- WATCH: How can the shipping industry attract the right talent to fuel digital transformation?WATCH: How can the shipping industry attract the right talent to fuel digital transformation? Finding the right talent to fuel the digital transformation is a challenge in every industry. How can shipping attract the right people to build the industry of the future? CargoMate Co-Founders Chris and Dennis discuss whether shipping is visible […]Nick Chubb
- WATCH: What are the main challenges the shipping industry will face over the next decade?WATCH: What are the main challenges the shipping industry will face over the next decade? The shipping industry is rapidly changing but what are the main challenges which will affect the industry over the next decade? CargoMate Co-Founders Chris and Dennis discuss the 2020 sulphur cap, decarbonisation, and digital disruption. The post […]Nick Chubb
- Three ways to reduce your OpEx without compromising on performanceThree ways to reduce your OpEx without compromising on performance Running ships is an expensive business, no matter the type of ship or type of trade it costs a lot of money to keep them moving. With the volatility and unpredictability of rates, it’s more important than ever to keep operating costs as low as […]Nick Chubb
- WATCH: Is the shipping industry ready for the 2020 sulphur cap?WATCH: Is the shipping industry ready for the 2020 sulphur cap? The 2020 sulphur cap is just 20 months away. CargoMate CEO Chris Jones does not believe the industry will be ready in time. Watch Chris discuss why he doesn’t think smaller ship operators will be ready for 2020, the difficulty port state control […]Nick Chubb
- Four SaaS products that will improve your fleet performanceFour SaaS products that will improve your fleet performance Behind operating a safe ship, and protecting the environment, improving the performance of your fleet should be one of the top strategic goals for any liner operator. But working out how to improve performance can often involve projects which are expensive to run and have no […]Nick Chubb