CargoMate's groundbreaking product brings technology to the operation of container ships, capturing and capitalising on data that's never been used effectively until now. Our unique system is made up of three distinct components; the device, the platform and the dashboard.
The CargoMate device represents a step change in operations reporting. It allows a ship's crew to monitor and record port operations faster, more easily and more accurately than ever before.
We don't believe crew should have to learn complex new systems that take months to master. CargoMate has been designed from the ground up to be as intuitive and easy to use as possible.
Endless paperwork on board ship is bad for productivity and bad for morale. CargoMate enables the crew to effortlessly keep a complete log of events while in port wherever they are on board. In addition, the crew have the information they need to effectively load and discharge the ship at their fingertips. Real-time cargo intelligence in a robust, handheld device.
CargoMate offers crew a better way to record what's important, reducing workload and improving reporting, but the real magic of CargoMate is what comes next...
Data collected by CaroMate devices from across the globe is synced with our cloud-based platform.
The CargoMate platform builds models of container terminals across the world. By modelling, it can predict the performance of a port, terminal, berth, and even a single gantry crane.
Terminal performance models are combined with real-time data to accurately predict cargo completion time. For the first time, it's possible to know in advance when a ship will be able to sail in every port.
CargoMate's dashboard gives ship operators complete visibility of their fleet and the tools to make data-driven decisions to reduce costs.
Whether a ship is five miles or 5,000 miles away, built-in alerting and notifications mean that important information is never missed. Proactive voyage optimisation is now possible before the vessel has even departed.
From sailing early to save fuel, to mitigating the costs of delays, CargoMate gives operators the power to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and save the environment.
CargoMate's reporting tools allow fleet management to independently benchmark performance of terminals to aid strategic decision making when designing routes and services.
- We need to take action today to meet the 2050 emission targetsWe need to take action today to meet the 2050 emission targets Now that the dust has settled on the IMO’s Marine Environment Protection Committee’s latest commitment it’s time to look at the industry needs to do and why now is the right time to start working towards the ambitious goals they set. In case […]Nick Chubb
- Lessons learned from building an MVPLessons learned from building an MVP We needed to quickly build a prototype of a mobile app and a website, get them in front of our users and get feedback. Sound familiar? Yep, it’s MVP time. CargoMate is a port call optimisation platform that enables container ship owners to have real-time visibility of their […]Dennis Sandmark
- NEWS: CargoMate close £500,000 seed roundCargoMate close £500,000 seed round Port call optimisation platform to use funding to expand their team and continue product development London, UK: Shipping technology startup CargoMate has closed a £500,000 seed investment round. The investment allows the company to continue the development of their port call optimisation platform for container ships and expand the number […]Nick Chubb
- WATCH: How can the shipping industry attract the right talent to fuel digital transformation?WATCH: How can the shipping industry attract the right talent to fuel digital transformation? Finding the right talent to fuel the digital transformation is a challenge in every industry. How can shipping attract the right people to build the industry of the future? CargoMate Co-Founders Chris and Dennis discuss whether shipping is visible […]Nick Chubb
- WATCH: What are the main challenges the shipping industry will face over the next decade?WATCH: What are the main challenges the shipping industry will face over the next decade? The shipping industry is rapidly changing but what are the main challenges which will affect the industry over the next decade? CargoMate Co-Founders Chris and Dennis discuss the 2020 sulphur cap, decarbonisation, and digital disruption. The post […]Nick Chubb